Ancient Egypt Pharaoh Costume For Kids by Ancient Treasures
Fulfilled by our friends at Ancient Treasures
As ancient Egyptian rulers, pharaohs were both the heads of state and the religious leaders of their people. The word “pharaoh” means “Great House,” a reference to the palace where the pharaoh resides. While early Egyptian rulers were called “kings,” over time, the name “pharaoh” stuck.
This Ancient Egypt Pharaoh Costume For Kids is a full-length tunic with attached decorative gold fabric collar and cuffs, headpiece, and belt. Perfect Egyptian kids costume boys, king Egypt costume, a costumed boy, Pharaoh costume boys, Anubis costume child, king tut costume, pharaoh costume kids, kids Halloween costumes, and more!
- Fabric type: 100% Polyester
- Costume accessories are available separately
- Costume details include a striped headpiece with flaps that hang over shoulders and a metallic fabric belt
- Small: Weight 38-42 lbs Height 39-45
- Medium: Weight up to 62 lbs Height 46-53
- Large: Weight up to 100 lbs Height up to 60
Create an account & add to your wish list
Create your own account for you and your kids, explore everything Christmas with us and create your very own wish list for Santa.CREATE AN ACCOUNTLOG IN