Fulfilled by our friends at Atomic Defense
Bulletproof PUMA Challenger Backpack
Whether you’re abroad or on-campus stay organized, comfortable, and fashion-forward with the Puma Challenger Bulletproof Everyday Backpack. The zippered multi compartment design is perfect for the storage of school supplies and everyday electronics making it the ultimate backpack for anyone on the go. No matter what adventure lies ahead, be prepared with the Bulletproof Puma Challenger Backpack!
These bulletproof backpacks are available in three defense levels, meeting NIJ IV, NIJ III and NIJ IIIA standards. You can also order two different color schemes. Reach out to Atomic Defense to learn more about wholesale rates and shipping options.
- Industry Leading Features: 15” padded laptop sleeve, premium organizer, coated bottom panel, and padded handle for premium comfort.
- Ballistic Resistance: Ranges from NIJ IIIA, NIJ III, and NIJ IV standards. This backpack protects you up to; 9mm, .45 ACP, .44, .357, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, armor-piercing rifle ammunition, hollow-points, and more.
- Testing: Each of our bags undergoes testing based on the National Institute of Justice's (NIJ) standard 0101.06 for body armor.
- Three Separate Zippered Compartments
- Fully Padded, 15” Laptop Pocket
- Padded Carry Handle
- Item Organizer Pocket
- Coated Bottom Panel
- Backpack size: 19 inches by 12 inches by 1 inch. (When flattened)
- Brand: Puma w/ Atomic Defense Bulletproofing
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Includes Handle: Yes
Assembled and in the Box:
- PUMA Backpack
- NIJ bulletproof plate (based on the protection level you select)
Q: How Much Does Each Bulletproof Level Weigh?
- Level 4 (IV): 7 to 9 pounds, about the weight of a laptop or a gallon of milk.
- Level 3 (III): 4 to 6 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3A (IIIA): Between 0.8 and 2 pounds, about the weight of a plastic water bottle or a 70-page notebook.
Q: Is the Bulletproof Insert Removeable, or Sewn into the Bag?
It's removeable. This is the best way because it allows you to wash your backpack and the insert separately without damaging the integrity of the plate. This will allow you to monitor the insert to make sure it's not damaged and is still performing at our high standards. You'll also be able to place the plate in the best location for you within the backpack. For example, some may prefer to have the plate in the laptop sleeve near their back, while others prefer to place it near the front of their bag to protect the contents of the backpack while simultaneously protecting themselves. The choice is yours. When your backpack becomes dated or out of style, you can conveniently transfer the bulletproof insert into any other backpack or bag of your choosing. We constantly test backpacks for their ability to fit our plates comfortably without shifting their weight, and only about 1 in 30 are selected to be featured on our website.
Q: What Bullets Can This Bag Withstand?
This backpack protects against various types of firearms, including:
- NIJ IIIA: Handguns up to .44 mag and .357.
- NIJ III: Rifles up to 5.56 and 7.62 M80.
- NIJ IV: Armor-piercing and API.
Get Your Hands on a Bulletproof Backpack Today
As a parent, you should feel confident in the bags and products you use to take care of your children. Order your Bulletproof Backpack from Atomic Defense to conveniently store your child's essentials while adding an extra layer of protection to your disposal.
Have questions? Contact our representatives to learn more about our products, prices discounts and more!