Fulfilled by our friends at Piccolina
Celebrating iconic artist Frida Kahlo, this colorful, Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal to be loved by budding little artists. Featuring Frida’s signature floral headband, necklace, and sandals, as well as a removable embroidered shawl and full floral skirt, our plush Frida rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long inspired by the original artwork of artist Alice Potter—created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 16" inches height, 9” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable scarf & skirt
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Body: 100% cotton; Face, arms & legs: cotton-polyester
- Skirt: cotton-spandex; Scarf: nylon
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Frida Kahlo
Frida Kahlo was one of Mexico’s greatest artists who represented indigenous culture, feminism, and disability in her work. She painted many self-portraits and was unafraid to tell her story and truth through art.