Fulfilled by our friends at Piccolina
Celebrating primatologist and environmental icon Dr. Jane Goodall, this plush, Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal to be loved by little animal lovers. Complete with a removable stuffed chimpanzee pal and Jane’s signature green jacket, this adventure-ready rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long and inspired by the original artwork of artist Alice Potter—created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 16" inches height, 9” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable jacket & chimpanzee w/ snap closure
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Body & legs: velvet; Face & arms: cotton-polyester
- Jacket: nylon; Chimpanzee: cotton
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Jane Goodall
Jane Goodall is an English primatologist and anthropologist who is
considered to be the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees. Her compassion for other animals and how they live make her an admirable role model for all of us, big and small.
Create an account & add to your wish list
Create your own account for you and your kids, explore everything Christmas with us and create your very own wish list for Santa.CREATE AN ACCOUNTLOG IN