Fulfilled by our friends at Piccolina
Celebrating trailblazing girls education activist Malala Yousafzai, this Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal to be loved by your future little changemaker. Featuring a beautiful matching head scarf and skirt, this plush rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long inspired by the original artwork of artist Sarah Watts – created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 17" inches height, 7” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable head scarf and skirt
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Body/Face/Arms/Legs: Poly Cotton; Hair: Brushed Cotton
- Head Scarf and Skirt: Satin
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Malala Yousafzai
Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani activist for girls’ education who, at the age of 17, became the youngest person to win the Nobel Peace Prize after surviving an assassination attempt by the Taliban. Malala became an advocate for girls' education when she herself was still a child and her advocacy has grown into an international movement.
Create an account & add to your wish list
Create your own account for you and your kids, explore everything Christmas with us and create your very own wish list for Santa.CREATE AN ACCOUNTLOG IN