Fulfilled by our friends at Piccolina
Celebrating double Nobel Prize winning physicist and chemist Marie Curie, this Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal to be loved by budding little scientists. Featuring a beautiful embroidered detail skirt and puffed sleeves, this plush rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long and inspired by the original artwork of artist Noa Snir – created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 17" inches height, 7” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable skirt
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Face/Arms/Legs: Poly Cotton; Hair: Brushed Cotton
- Body/Skirt: Nylon Fabric/TC; Shoes: Supertricot
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Marie Curie
Marie Curie was a Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist who discovered and conducted pioneering research on radioactivity. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, in Physics, and with her later win, in Chemistry, she became the first person to claim Nobel honors twice. As a leading figure in science and a role model for women, she also championed the development of X-rays and was the first female professor at the University of Paris.