Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
Sustainably and ethically crafted in South Africa. These unbrushed cotton-rich throws are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. With its hand-knotted fringes and contemporary striped designs, the Protea Pinstripe is the ideal versatile throw. Awesome for a cozy night in front of the fire, watching your favorite show, or throwing down for a family picnic. Did you know, the Protea or (Suikerbos) is a flower indigenous to the Southern African region and is South Africa's national flower? The Protea pinstripe is named this after its coloring.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Size: 60in x 80in / 150cm x 200cm
- Style: Throw / Bed Blanket
- G/M²: 300 g/m²
- Materials: 50% Cotton / 50% Super-soft microfiber, warp faced 2/1 twill
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
- ◄Care Guide
The Protea Pinstripe is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 in the United States. Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.