Fulfilled by our friends at Uncommon Goods.
FOR CRAFTY BESTIES
Before acquiring “friends” and “followers” was even a blip on your screen, wearing matching, beaded pins was the coolest thing you could share between friends. This retro-crafty kit brings it all back for a new generation of artsy besties. Each fun collection features assorted-sized gold safety pins, one master kilt pin, a rainbow of seed beads, alphabet beads, and mini gift tags and envelopes. Create on your own or coordinate with a pal to make backpack decorations, jacket accessories, and more than 50 original pins. No instructions are needed; just follow your heart. That’s what friends are for. Made in California.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- AGES: 8+
- MADE FROM: epoxy, metal alloy, brass
- MEASUREMENTS: 5" x 3 3/4" x 3/4" in
- CARE: Avoid water when possible to prevent tarnishing.
- NOTES: Kit makes at least 70 pins but has beads to make more.
- 70+ assorted size gold safety pins
- one master kilt pin
- assorted seed beads in every color of the rainbow (beads may vary in hole size)
- alphabet beads
- mini envelopes
- CAUTION: safety pins should be handled with caution; not recommended to children under 8 years without supervision.