Fulfilled by our friends at Wicked Good Perfume
Get a load of these awesome blossoms. Currently trending: floral baths. You may have seen idyllic images of floral baths popping up all over Instagram lately. Experience this sensory treat that calms anxiety, reduces stress + soothes tired muscles. A rejuvenating experience for the mind, body and soul. #SelfCareSunday made easy.
- Rose: Calms skin for a smoother, softer appearance. Nourishes skin.
- Lavender: Provides relaxing and calming properties.
- Chamomile: Boosts calming properties.
What Else You Need to Know:
A 15 minute steep in this bestselling formula hydrates and clears skin of leftover impurities, leaving it silky-soft and prepped for products you apply after. The rose petals, lavender, chamomile, calendula flowers, hibiscus and mineral sea salt magic will help you ease tension, anxiety and help comfort and restore feelings of ease.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water
- Drop three scoops into the water or use Flower Catcher.
- Find a comfortable position and relax.
- As the water naturally cools down, it is time to get out of the bathtub.
- When you drain the water, clean the tub if needed.
Ingredients: Rosa Centrifolia (Rose) Flower, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower, Citrus Aurantium Dulcius (Orange) Peel, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Magnesium Chloride (Epson Salts), Fragrance.
Size: 4 oz.