Fulfilled by our friends at Amazon
Let FORM Smart Goggles help you become a better swimmer.
The only Augmented Reality swimming goggles with motion sensors. Unlock the power of data to improve your swimming and shave seconds off your pace. Unlike a swim watch, you can swim uninterrupted with real-time feedback. No need to stop and look at your wrist.
- See 9 real-time metrics like pace/100m, stroke rate and split times
- Track pool and open water swims
- Automatically sync swims to the app for detailed post-swim analysis
- Customizable display. See the metrics you want.
- Works in pool lengths over 15m/16.5yd
- Display in left or right eye
- Mirrored lenses for indoor and outdoor use
- Every pair of goggles comes with a protective carry case, magnetic charging cable, 7 interchangeable nose bridges (XS-XL) and a heart rate mounting clip (HR sensor sold separately).
- CORE FEATURES: Real-time metrics for triathletes and swimmers. Live metrics displayed right before your eyes with our customizable, see-through display. See time, distance, pace, stroke rate and more. Onboard sensors capture and record all your data for detailed review in the FORM app.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Industry-leading anti-fog coating, 7 interchangeable nose bridges, silicone eye seals, and 16 hours of swim time on a single charge. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- TRACK YOUR PROGRESS: Post swim, wirelessly sync your smart swim goggles to the app and see detailed data from your swim. Automatically share to Strava, Training Peaks and more.
- SWIM FASTER AND STAY MOTIVATED with Premium Features (1-year free trial included): Access 1,500+ workouts and 30+ swim training plans. Workout instructions appear in your goggles, guiding you through each set. Seamlessly import workouts from TrainingPeaks to the FORM app and see them in your goggles. Use the custom workout builder to swim your coach’s plan or input your own. After the trial, continue for only $15/mo
- OPEN WATER COMPATIBLE: Get time and stroke rate to pace perfectly or pair to a Garmin or Apple Watch to display GPS data in your goggles.