Fulfilled by our friends at Gustus Vitae
This one's a bit tongue-in-cheek. We've always loved Herbes De Provence, both for it's simplicity and it's versatility. Plus it's fun to say. But, Gustus Vitae being Gustus Vitae, we wanted to take it one step further. So, taking inspiration from Herbes de Provence, we used it as the foundation for creating a gourmet seasoning that's bursting in all the flavors of the garden, while still staying true to the grassy goodness that defines our starting block. We use this all year round, but especially in the summer - it's lovely as a marinade, perfect for a simple salad dressing when mixed with some good extra virgin olive oil, and even better when tossed with stir-fry or roasted veggies. Our artisan Herbs de Everything is one of those seasonings you'll want to keep handy for when your dish needs a little extra but you're not sure what - this is the answer to that question.
- 2 oz
- Magnetized backing: tins sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy or gluten
Herbs De Everything Seasoning Contains: _Sea Salt, Sesame Seeds, Basil Leaves, Garlic, Onion, Parsley Flakes, Celery Seed, Paprika, Oregano, Lemon Peel Powder, Thyme, Dill Tips and Red Pepper.