The World's Best National Parks in 500 Walks
From afternoon strolls to multi-day treks, this guidebook is packed with tips, routes, and full-color images that inspire hikers of every level to explore the world around them.
- See the world one walk at a time using a guidebook filled with 500 hike-worthy trips.
- Discover 336 national parks located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
- Plan ahead with “know before you go” information, like a route’s difficulty and the best season to visit each trail.
- Learn the tips, tricks, and favorite locations from an author who went from national park visitor to park ranger to record-setting outdoor adventurer.
- Designed to inspire hikers of all experience levels, whether you’re an armchair traveler or a veteran explorer.
- Made in Minnesota.
- MADE FROM: paper
- MEASUREMENTS: 9.14"L x 6.9" W x 1.2" H; 400 pages